To become a profitable and most sought after Labour Consulting In South Africa rendering the highest standard of service to our clients and employees at competitive rates.
- Business Overview
Our core business is dedicated to render a professional labour consulting service to the Industry of South Africa
Adding value to future driving companies / businesses by rendering the highest standard of service and utilizing premium stuff at competitive rates.
Ensuring a mutual, long-term relationship with both our clients and employees, based upon trust and insight gained through dealing on an exclusive basis.
Principals / Commercial Equity
This business is registered as an independent Closed Corporation (CC2003/039035/23), the members being:
Rodeny V. Houston-McMillan – Managing Member – 100.0% Member’s interest.
We, the members, will be committed to the integrity and accountability in the stewardship of this business in accordance with the general corporate code of practice. This compliance will be assessed on a regular basis ensuring that expectations are continuously met.
Intensive advertising will be done utilizing news papers, radio and the internet as media, whereas marketing representatives will perform direct marketing, recruiting, labour assignment and the direct “after-sales” service duties.
Management and Members are committed to stringent and sound financial management to keep our business profitable and solvent. close relations will also be maintained with Employees, Trade and Worker Unions, Bargaining Councils, the Department of Labour and Our Clients to understand and ensure compliance with the Labour relations, as well as the Basic Conditions of Employment Acts
Affirmative Action / Equity Policy
We are committed to implement, in conjunction with our Clients, the measure designed to ensure that suitably qualified people from designated groups, have equal employment opportunities and are equitably represented in all occupational categories and levels in the work force. This includes:-
- Measures to identify and eliminate employment barriers.
- Measures designed to further diversity.
- Making reasonable accommodation for people from designated groups.
- Retain and develop people from designated groups and to implement training measures for skills development.
- Measures referred to include preferential treatments and numerical goals but exclude quotas.
Benefits your Company
- Utilizing premium staff at competitive rates
- A highly flexible workforce that can be changed to meet skills, project, production or budgetary requirements whilst still retaining supervision, direction and control.
- A payroll administered by well trained personnel, utilizing sophisticated computerized payroll and accounting systems.
- Up-to-date Labour and Tax Legislation advice which is applied to maximize to maximize (legitimately) the benefits to all parties, ensuring employee satisfaction vital to the success of every company.
- Direct and indirect cost saving and related benefits with regards to bank fees, advertising, first level interviewing, general staffing administration including the management of grievance and labour dispute fissures (contract workers), as well as total payroll administration, allowing you the Client and your full-time staff to concentrate on your core business.
For permanent placements, up to a three-month guarantee period will be honoured based upon negotiation.
Providing a professional, well-managed, reliable and honest Labour Consulting Service.
Maintaining good communication and relations with our Clients, their personnel as well as the contracted workers employed to perform the required work.
Providing a cost effective service, negotiating and/or paying of market related wages or fees, ensuring that the minimum wage rates, as prescribed in the Government gazette or by appropriate Bargaining Councils are honoured.
First level interviews will be held with candidates who have responded to advertisements or selected from a work force database, where after successful employees will personally be taken to place or work, introduced to the employer for a second level interview and placement (candidate’s capability, where applicable, can be linked to NQF wage scale)
Direct report will be established with our clients to:
- Determine objective and situation factors.
- Recommend an action plan to achieve needs.
- Finalize payment and credit terms.
- Obtain commitment and agreement to render service.
Full screening and first level interviews will be held the prospective Employees, before introducing them to our Clients.
Apart from a twenty-four hour service to our Clients, a direct “after-sales” service will be provided to ensure Customer and Worker satisfaction.
Relieving our Clients from administering and the related costs of advertising, and for temporary and contract stuff, payroll and settling of labour disputes.
Providing assistance or advice to our Clients where possible, regarding Basic Conditions of Employment Act, the Labour Relations Act and minimum wag rates.
If you would like to find out more about Mac Labour, please contact us!